Seeking a College Claim Examiner to be responsible for the following: Review Medical Claims and process, in a timely and efficient manner, according to the policy provisions and State regulations. Request additional data, if necessary, to proce...
Forklift and CDL B Shipping and Receiving Clerk Shipping/Receiving Clerk Responsible for shipping of finished printed material. Prepare cartons and pallets for shipments according to Standard Operating Procedures Prepare Packing Lists and Bill of...
Cleaner/Floor Technician: Local cleaning company in need of an individual to perform general cleaning duties as well as floor cleaning on a variety of surfaces. Work includes: sweeping, dust mopping, wet mopping, auto-scrubbing, vacuuming, ...
Local company is seeking a Delivery Coordinator to be responsible for the following: Schedule and route deliveries Communicate with internal and external customers Select and maintain vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on sche...
A Receptionist is needed for a short term assignment. Duties will include but are not limited to: Answering phones Sorting mail Assisting other departments with some tasks Greeting people coming into the building The hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm an...
Material Coordinator Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Pay: $12/hr with CDL B $10/hr without CDL B Specific Functions of Material Coordinator Coordinate Roll paper Forecast usage and determine availability Unload Roll trucks Coordinate storage/rotation of roll ...
Full time Mon-Fri 8:30-4 Salary will start off at $12 and after 12 weeks upon hire has the ability to go up to $16 DOE Associate’s Degree preferred however experience is also a consideration Proficiency in MS Word, EXCEL and Quickbooks Gene...
Job Description $25-35 per hour DOE
25-30 hours a week.
Part time accounting clerk to perform bookkeeping duties.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
• Allocate and post financial transaction details in accounting system
• Transfer data to general ledger
• Reconcile and balance all accounts
• Draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
• Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
• Maintain internal control systems
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
• Prepare and process payroll
• Comply with relevant reporting requirements
• Assist with budget preparation
• Assist with audits
• Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass and attain a security clearance.
• Experience providing bookkeeping services preferably within a service-related firm.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures, cost accounting and DCAA governance requirements
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
• Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
• Associate degree in accounting, finance or business an advantage
• Bookkeeping certification
• Strong attention to detail and concern for quality, accuracy and completeness of work.
• Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality under any circumstance or situation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with Clients and colleagues at all levels within the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist with multiple project deliverables in a driven and changing organization.
• Demonstrates ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and effectively.
• Polished and professional demeanor, including a positive attitude, confidence and high level of self-motivation.
• Demonstrates a welcoming and helpful persona, and ability to control and filter emotions constructively under pressure.
• Demonstrates patience, conscientiousness and trustworthiness when dealing with differing personalities within the organization.
Local company is seeking a Fleet Manager to be responsible for the following: Schedule and route deliveries Communicate with internal and external customers Select and maintain vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule Respons...
Local manufacturing company looking for qualified individuals to fabricate straps according to specifications given at the work station. Individuals will inspect products per part drawings and proof plans using calibrated measuring equipment as defined...